ULTA HAUL So much stuff to swatch my gosh.
1. REVLON illuminance Creme Shadow 730 “Skinlights”
2. Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
3. Free samples ( DERMAdoctor DD cream, Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich shampoo and body wash , Lancome perfum La vie wst belle)
4. Urban Decay Moon Dust shadow “Space Cowboy”
5. Lancome La Base pro Hydra Glow foundation primer
6. Lancome Dual Finish foundation “Suede”
7. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream “Athens”
8. NY Jumbo Eye Pencils “Black Bean” and “Milk”
9. NYX HD Concealers “Glow” and “Nutmeg”
10. NYX individual shadows “Stripped” and “Diamond Lust”
11. NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator “Gleam”
All Power To The People (Released: 1996)
Japanese-American Human Rights Activist Yuri Kochiyama
What happens at Skeleton Rave stays at Skeleton Rave
It’s On Us:
To RECOGNIZE that non-consensual sex is sexual assault.
To IDENTIFY situations in which sexual assault may occur.
To INTERVENE in situations where consent has not or cannot be given.
To CREATE an environment in which sexual assault is unacceptable and survivors are supported.
a celebrity filled, gender-neutral, anti-sexual assault PSA?
and this isn’t a BuzzFeed parody?
I think I feel my heart growig three sizes
white ppl are literally racist until proven otherwise, you can’t trust them. and this isn’t “being mean” or “generalizing” it’s a defense mechanism honestly
You’ve gotta work to unlearn systems of oppression you don’t personally experience, just like all men have to actively unlearn sexist behaviors they’re used to being rewarded for. This isn’t something to be offended by, it’s just something to work on.
Publicity done right in an anti-rape campaign: double-page spread, pages glued to one another. After the reader forcefully separates them, the image above is revealed with the caption “if you have to use force, it’s rape”.
THIS IS BRILLIANT
I WANT THIS IN EVERY MAGAZINE